I was nominated for a Liebster Award from K at Keeping Up With K.
Liebster Awards are given to up and coming bloggers with 200 or fewer followers. Kind of sad that I have less than 200 and I have been blogging for years. Maybe my life isn’t interesting enough to follow. Maybe I am not smart assy enough for tons of followers. Maybe I don’t have a tragic story or a big enough weight loss story to share with people to get more followers. Who knows! Whatever the reason I am happy with my blog and my small amount followers…who I LOVE!!…and happily accept this award.
The rules of the Liebster Award:
The nominee must list 11 facts about themselves
The nominee must answer the 11 questions the nominator asked
The nominee must nominate 11 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
11 Facts About Me:
1. I will start with my recent most happy fact—-I WEIGH LESS THAN I DID WHEN I GOT PREGNANT! Woot! Woot! I can hardly stand it. I do a happy dance every time I wake up.
2. When I was in fourth grade I used to teach my class math. My teacher would sit there stuffing popcorn in his face with it all over his mustache and I would do his job. That is when I began to think I wanted to be a math teacher when I grew up. In fifth grade I realized I was really good at math and that is when I REALLY believed I wanted to be a math teacher.
3. When I was in high school I took geometry. For tests the teacher would split the class up into two different rooms so we couldn’t cheat. Well, teachers can only be in one place at a time. When he would walk out of the room kids would say “What is the answer to number ___?” I never participated in their conversations but I always checked my answers. Needless to say mine were always wrong. That is when I realized I didn’t want to be a math teacher when I grew up.
4. I always told myself that if I ever hit the 200 lb. mark that I would have a mental break down and would need to be admitted into the hospital. Well when I hit it I didn’t have a breakdown. I was upset with myself but at that point I was pregnant and couldn’t do anything about it. Let me just tell you….once I lose this weight I will NEVER get back there. If I do hit 200 lbs. again I better be pregnant with quadruplets. Wait…I better NOT be pregnant with quadruplets or I WILL have a mental breakdown.
5. I once had three boyfriends at one time. One didn’t know about the other two, one knew about one, and one knew about the other two. Don’t hate the playa
6. I always wanted to be a Rockette. I always thought that I was too fat to be one though so I never went and tried out. Looking back I totally should have done it….if for now other reason than for the experience. When Adam and I were dating he encouraged me to go to NY and insisted he would wait for me to do a year with them.
7. I own a pair of pink boxing gloves. Maybe one day when Jillian Michaels comes to my house to give me a last chance workout I will be able to use them.
8. I went to college to major in Dance Education. Unfortunately I was hit by a drunk driver a month before try outs. It was my last chance to get in the major and I missed it by 3 points. I was told I didn’t have enough neck and back flexibility. It didn’t matter that I had A’s in all my dance classes. I didn’t make the major.
9. If I could see one concert before I died it would be Garth Brooks.
10. I am nervous to get pregnant with my second child because 2 out of 3 of my sisters had babies number 2 and 3 when they got pregnant their second time around. I don’t know if twins would work for me.
Questions from K:
1. If the story of your life was being made into a movie who would you want to play you? I would have to pick….uh…I don’t have a clue….I have been told I look like Kate Hudson…uh…maybe Kaitlin Doubleday?
2. What’s your favorite alcoholic beverage? I don’t drink alcohol but I do like a non-alcoholic Lobsterita from Red Lobster
3. What is your favorite online shopping website? For me…Etsy For Beckham…Children’s Place
4. What is one beauty product you can’t live without? I couldn’t live without mascara. I don’t know which brand because I haven’t found one I am head over heels for. I like the Mary Kay Ultimate mascara and I like the Benefits They’re Real mascara but I don’t LOVE either one of them. Anyone have suggestions?
5. What is your favorite season? Spring. Not too cool, not too hot. That is why I wanted to be a spring bride.
6. If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose, and why? I have always wanted to live in the 50s. I have always thought being a 50′s housewife would be amazing. PLus I like how friendly everyone was and how people actually knew their neighbors.
7. Coke or Pepsi? Coke Zero with Vanilla
8. If you could only eat one meal everyday for the rest of your life what would it be? SUSHI! A lot of sushi! Then washed down with anything chocolate.
9. What’s your biggest fear? I have two….rolling in a car and being found dead, naked in the shower.
10. What movie makes you cry? Fox and the Hound. It gets me every time when Todd says, “I just wanted to say goodbye to my friend.”
11. If you could live in the home of any television series, which would it be? OOOO….that is though because I watch a lot of reality TV. Maybe I would pick one of the houses from the Bachelor or perhaps the Kardashians house.
11 questions for my nominees: